To achieve this mission, VSF focuses on supporting the rights of nutrition and education for children through 03 core programs: i) School milk – for Vietnamese stature program; ii) Nurturing young talents program; iii) Health care for the pregnant program. Besides, VSF often conducts charity activities, such as building schools in mountainous areas; building bridges and charity houses for poor households and children; sponsoring heart surgery program “Heart for children”, blood donation program “Red Sunday” and charity program “Tet for the poor”, etc.
For further information about VSF, please visit our website and fanpage: http://vitamvocviet.vn/ and https://www.facebook.com/quyvitamvocviet/
PROGRAM AND COMMUNICATION INTERN
Report to: Coordinator
Workplace: R401, Opera Business Center Building, 60 Ly Thai To, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Type of job: Part-time (at least 3 days per week)
Expected starting date: July 2019
Duration: 03 – 06 months
- Support the developing of core generic proposals for each program
- Participate in supporting the implementation of fundraising campaigns and projects
- Assist in performing project’s general tasks (such as preparing logistics, documents for events/meetings)
- Edit project materials (both Vietnamese and English) and design files
- Assist in building communication contents to post on facebook and website (in Vietnamese and English)
- Basic level in using design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign...) is a plus.
- Participate in the day-to-day work of the organization, e.g. reporting, attending team meetings as required
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the team.
- Dynamic, responsible, detail-oriented, passionate for serving society
- Skills: Good communication and presentation; computer literacy; self-management
- Language: Fluent in Vietnamese and English (verbal and written)
- Education: Undergraduate or fresh graduate
- Background in communication is a plus
- Using proficiently design softwares is preferred
- Using a personal laptop for work
- Opportunity to work in a young, creative and dynamic environment
- Occasional trainings on fundraising and communications
- Lunch, parking and telephone expenses paid
How to apply:
Contact point: Tran Hong Diep (Ms) - Coordinator
Deadline of submission: 05/7/2019. We regret that only shortly sted candidates will be contacted.